“People work for money but go the extra mile for recognition, praise and rewards,” said Dale Carnegie.
Employee recognition is a proven way to spur motivation among employees. It is the primary ingredient for building an engaged workforce and creating a holistic employee experience.
Appreciating an employee is no longer limited to a yearly award or holiday gift. A “thank you” or “great job” for their day-to-day work, or recognition of above-and-beyond effort, personal victories, team triumphs, and major accomplishments fuels positive momentum.
Here at Empuls, we have witnessed the recognition journey of our 1000+ clients. Whether you’re just getting started on employee recognition, or looking for a great peer-to-peer solution to add to your existing Rewards program - we have put together some of our favourite examples and ideas that will help you build a culture of continuous recognition at your organization.
In this guide, you will learn more on:
- What are the employee buzzwords?
- Recognition mantra
- Unfolding the nature of rewards
- Building a culture of democratic recognition at your workplace
- Peer-To-Peer recognition - ticket to continuous recognition!
- Don't let budget be a bottleneck to recognition
- Your recognition story starts with a rewards structure!
- The naming ceremony of your rewards program
- Creative awards titles
- Rewards for specific achievements
- Rewarding value badges- Speak volumes of your company values
- Value badges that add magic to your reward story
- Rewards for every milestone