The hygiene dimension takes into consideration how clear the workforce is with their roles, financial safety, ground rules of an organization and psychological safety. Employees are more engaged when they feel secure with their employer.
The hygiene factors are important determinants of the way the employee perceives their job role, how safe they are in the financial, physical and psychological spheres within the workplace.
The Empuls Guide to Action for Hygiene Factors offers well laid out suggestions based on the engagement question scores. This guide will help HR and managers act effectively on employee feedback about the work environment hygiene factors. You will now be able to take effective action since these results help with:
In this guide, you will learn more on
- Identifying focus areas in maintaining hygiene factors and efforts that can make the most impact.
- Narrowing down on the actions to improve these focus areas.
- Identifying various means, using industry best practices to pursue solving the top focus issues.
- Independently taking action using the Empuls engagement platform to improve workplace hygiene factors.
- Actively receiving feedback from the team after every action.