“Often when you think you're at the end of something, you're at the beginning of something else.” — Fred Rogers
The Covid-19 pandemic has had an effect on the normal day-to-day work routine of employees in all segments, owing to mandatory lockdowns. Forced to suddenly work within the four walls of their home, employees are facing multiple challenges - starting from the lack of office infrastructure to constant distractions. Though remote work is not a new concept for a few, many find it challenging.
Here’s a brief guide for employees to help them tackle the remote working challenges during COVID-19 and beyond.
In this guide, you will learn more on
- Challenges employees face while working remotely
- Tackling the lack of resources
- Keeping up the motivation for work
- Maintaining productivity
- Dealing with Isolation
- Communication issues
- Maintaining a work-life balance
- Ideas for making the best of the time in hand