“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
The Covid-19 pandemic has had an effect on the normal day-to-day work routine of employees in all segments, owing to mandatory lockdowns.
Managers need to take the lead in helping their employees and teams to sail through this crisis. The role of managers has evolved in recent times, needing for them to have more meaningful and frequent interventions with their team members.
With the help of this brief guide, we help managers to figure out how to overcome the different challenges that they confront.
In this guide, you will learn more on
- Challenges Of Managing teams during the Covid Crisis
- Achieving Visibility Of the Overall Work Progress
- Making Communication With Employees Effective
- Maintaining Finances Effectively
- Improving Decision Making During the Pandemic
- Effective Planning During the Pandemic
- Effective Planning For The New Normal
- Ideas For Making The Best Of The Time At Hand