Building meaningful relationships and a healthy work culture are essential to managing the employee experience and engagement. The ‘Relationship & Culture’ overarching dimension helps derive key insights on peer-to-peer relationships, superior-subordinate hierarchies, and cultural dynamics.
The relationship and culture factors are important determinants of the way the employee perceives their office relationships and the organisation’s core values and culture.
The Empuls Guide to Action for Relationships and Culture offers well laid out suggestions based on the engagement question scores. This guide will help HR and managers act on employee feedback about Relationships and Culture effectively. You will now be able to take effective action since these results help with:
In this guide, you will learn more on
- Identifying focus areas in Relationships and Culture efforts that make the most impact.
- Narrowing down on the actions to improve these focus areas.
- Identifying various means, using industry best practices to pursue solving the top focus issues.
- Independently taking action using the Empuls engagement platform to improve Relationships and Culture.
- Actively receiving feedback from the team after every action.