What is the role?
This role requires you to work with the marketing and design teams to build and manage the Empuls website using Webflow.
- Design, develop, manage, build and maintain empuls.io website using Webflow.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Build reusable code and libraries that drive complex web applications.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed, scalability, SEO and responsiveness.
- Conduct testing of completed applications, websites and software to assess user experience
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- 6+ years experience in developing websites using Webflow or WordPress.
- Must have worked on multiple international software/SaaS websites.
- Prototyping techniques and tools like Adobe XD, vector libraries, etc.
- Knowledge in Agile methodologies, Jira and On page SEO knowledge, page speed optimization a must.
- Strong background in design and UI/UX to perform intuitive and innovative user's interfaces.
- He/ She should be from a good design agency or marketing agency and must have handled prestigious clients.
- He/ She must have an ability to handle a team of graphic designers + developers to deliver website pages.
Whom will you work with?
You will work with the product team of Empuls website.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain quality on content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Empuls.
A fast growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.