What is the role?
We are looking for an experienced and creative Senior Product Designer to join the Empuls product team!
As the product designer, you will be responsible for delivering an optimal user experience across the Empuls web and mobile apps. This is a high visibility role that contributes to customer satisfaction and the overall success of the product. The role requires deep collaboration with the product, technology, marketing, and sales teams. This role might include some people management responsibilities.
The detailed list of responsibilities are captured below :
- Craft a detailed list of new and existing product features, from understanding the customer pain point to defining wireframes, high definition prototypes, and collaborating with the technology team to navigate through constraints and build the product.
- Partner closely with our product, marketing, and technology teams to understand what users need, want, and love about the product. Use the data to plan and define an optimal user experience.
- Create design systems that help create a common design language across the entire product portfolio for a distributed team.
- Aid product marketing in telling product stories that help users in product adoption and onboarding.
- Build and implement processes for user testing. Take a data-driven approach to decision-making.
- Mentor other designers and drive the vision for the specific domain by partnering with product owners and engineering leads
Who is a good fit for this role?
Consider yourself a good fit for this role if you have these characteristics. Don’t worry if you don’t check every item on the list below. If you have the attitude to constantly challenge and upskill yourself, you might still be a good fit.
- You’re positive, creative, curious, and aren’t afraid to ask a lot of questions.
- Collaboration excites you and you enjoy understanding other’s perspectives.
- You’re dedicated to your craft and want to work with a team that inspires you every day.
- You have a deep knowledge of usability, almost an intuitive sense of good UI, and believe in taking a minimalist approach to design.
- You have a track record of building products from scratch and taking complete ownership of design output.
- You are OK with multi-tasking and can synthesize multiple perspectives to get the most important thing done.
- You love listening to customers, discussing strategy with colleagues, and diving into the weeds.
- Finally, you believe that perfection in design is not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Who will you work with?
You will closely work with product management, technology, sales, and customer care teams. You will report to the VP of product management.
What can you look for?
Challenging opportunity, tough problems, and a very good growth path. An excellent opportunity to work with a team of highly talented young professionals. We also offer a whole load of benefits to make your stay enjoyable with Empuls.
A SaaS product company helping organizations enhance employee engagement. We welcome you to explore the website to learn more about us.
If you find this role exciting and want to join us in Bangalore, India, then apply by completing the form below and uploading your resume. All resumes received will be screened and we will get back to you in 3 to 5 business days. Shortlisted candidates will be requested to join for a discussion and on mutual alignment and agreement, we will proceed with hiring. You will be kept informed and updated at every stage of the hiring process.