What is the role?
You will be responsible for architecting and developing features on the application end to end. You will be working closely with the Product Managers and the Technical architect to come up with high-quality, resilient, and highly performant applications.
- Design and develop SaaS-based applications based on microservices architecture.
- Work on core backend and ensure it meets the performance benchmarks.
- Work on the front end with ReactJS.
- Designing and developing APIs for the front end to consume.
- Constantly improve the architecture of the application by clearing the technical backlog.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Education - BE/MCA or equivalent.
- Overall 4+ years of experience.
- Agnostic/Polyglot with multiple tech stacks.
- Worked on open source technologies – NodeJS, ReactJS, MySQL, NoSQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB.
- Backend exposure – good knowledge of building API.
- Worked on serverless technologies.
- Efficient in building microservices in combining server & front-end.
- Knowledge of cloud architecture.
- Should have sound working experience with relational and columnar DB.
- Should be innovative and communicative in approach.
- Will be responsible for functional/technical track of a project.
Whom will you work with?
You will closely work with the engineering team and support the Product Team of Empuls.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. Empuls works with over 100 global clients.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.