What is the role?
The role will be focused on the front end of the sales cycle. You will be responsible for identifying opportunities and generating a sales pipeline. This will be a hands-on position in a start-up environment, so we are looking for a motivated self-starter.
This role is for the US market with shift start time at 5 PM IST.
- Pitch the company and its products through rigorous prospecting.
- Strike and initiate conversations with high-profile personas in the prospective companies.
- Generate qualified sales lead opportunities.
- Maintain excellent data discipline.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- 2-4 years of SaaS sales experience required.
- Graduate in any stream or equivalent.
- Have a basic knowledge of technology and a detailed understanding of SaaS.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Well versed in using tools such as LinkedIn, HubSpot, etc.
- Be self-motivated, data driven and result oriented.
- Should have experience & comfortable working in the US timezone.
Whom will you work with?
You will work with the Sales team and report to Sales Account Executive
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Empuls.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, San Francisco, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Empuls works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.