What is the role?
Empuls is looking for an SEM/PPC manager to be responsible for Paid Advertising for Empuls across Google Ads, Social Ads & other demandgen channels.
Our ideal candidate has a blend of analytical and creative mindset, passionate about driving metrics while also being very sensitive to brand and user experience, and distinctive at operating in highly collaborative and cross-functional settings. This role partners closely with our Product Marketing, Design, and broader marketing teams.
- Perform thorough Keyword Research and build thematic Campaigns on Google Ads.
- Work with the Design & Product Marketing teams to develop Landing Pages very specific to the context of the Campaigns/Ad Groups
- Build Social Campaigns & the related assets in coordination with Design & Product marketing teams.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization.
- Implement ongoing A/B and user experience testing for Ads, Placements and dynamic landing pages & measure the effectiveness.
- Monitor Campaign performance on a day to day basis. Write Ad Copies, landing pages snippets & descriptions, etc.
- Perform extensive A/B testing of Ads across Campaigns/Adgroups to improve Quality Score & performance.
- Analyze Campaign performance, compile and present detailed reports with proactive insights.
- Be informed on the latest trends, best practices and standards in Online Advertising across demandgen channels.
- Design, develop and monitor other digital media buying campaigns.
What are we looking for?
- 4-5 years of PPC experience, preferably with a Digital Marketing agency.
- Highly comfortable with Google Ads Editor.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics)
- Strong working knowledge of PPC best practices with the ability to analyze performance data on Excel/Data Studio and optimize campaigns with insights.
- Comfortable writing and editing content for ad copies, landing page snippets, descriptions, etc.
- Experience in working with US, European markets, and the global marketplace.
What can you look for?
Challenging opportunity, tough problems, and a very good growth path. An excellent opportunity to work with a team of highly talented young professionals. We also offer a whole load of benefits to make your stay enjoyable with Xoxoday.
A SaaS commerce company helping organizations enhance employee engagement by offering products in the area of employee engagement via Empuls, sales & channel incentive management via Compass, and loyalty & rewards management via Plum. We welcome you to explore the website to learn more about us.
If you find this role exciting and want to join us in Bangalore, India, then apply by clicking below. Provide your details and upload your resume. All received resumes will be screened, shortlisted candidates will be requested to join for a discussion and on mutual alignment and agreement, we will proceed with hiring.