Empuls is a holistic employee engagement solution for mid to small-sized businesses. It is a SaaS product which helps people managers and HR professionals drive motivation, build alignment and empower employees. For more information, please visit: www.empuls.io
What is the role?
We are looking for a Data Research Executive with experience in building a customized B2B database of companies and key contacts with their contact details as per the requirement of Sales and Marketing. He/She has to perform a thorough market research and develop a customized B2B Database.
- Screen the right Industry, Company & People (Decision Makers) as per the campaigns, events, or sales team requirements.
- Identify and verify appropriate target contacts with their contact information like business email address, contact number, geography, employee size, LinkedIn profile, etc.
- Work on Contact Discovery from sites like Hoovers, Discoverorg, Bloomberg, Jigsaw, Zoom Info, One Source, Linkedin, Lead411, prospect.io, apollo, Lusha, etc.
- Conduct extensive secondary research for reliable and accurate information.
- Be proficient in Scrubbing, Profiling, Data Research, Operations and Maintenance.
- Manage and analyse databases which include data extraction, data scrubbing, cleaning, and data validation.
- Extensively use Excel functions to organize and analyse data.
- Have a deep knowledge of the information research process.
Key Requirements :
- 2-4 years of experience managing large amounts of data for campaigns.
- Responsible for gathering and analysing data, maintaining, and constantly improving the quality of organizations data.
- Engineering graduate/graduate with exceptional data skills will be considered
- Track and analyse all aspects of the organization's market, and leverage on insights from data for services and business development efforts
- Should have the ability to distil large amounts of information into specific takeaways.
- Should be logical, reliable, organized, high attention to details and good with numbers
What can you look for?
Challenging opportunity, tough problems, and a very good growth path. An excellent opportunity to work with a team of highly talented young professionals. We also offer a whole load of benefits to make your stay enjoyable with Empuls.
A SaaS product company helping organizations enhance employee engagement. We welcome you to explore the website to learn more about us.
If you find this role exciting and want to join us in Bangalore, India, then apply by completing the form below and uploading your resume. All resumes received will be screened and we will get back to you in 3 to 5 business days. Shortlisted candidates will be requested to join for a discussion and on mutual alignment and agreement, we will proceed with hiring. You will be kept informed and updated at every stage of the hiring process.