What is the role?
We are looking for a creative, data-driven, content marketer for Empuls. Content strategist is responsible for driving high quality content formats like blogs, social media, e-books, podcasts, webinars etc. which is linked to business ROI and consumer centric.
- Co-own the blog/social media/email/e-book publishing calendar to match our high-quality standards.
- Co-own the management of our content yourself and through third party writers.
- Manage content which is search engine optimized, create thought leadership and expert content.
- Work with our customer success and sales teams to get insights to create authentic content.
- Place the content magnets in the marketing funnel to drive leads.
- Fully own ROI of all your content initiatives to drive lead generation.
- Full professional proficiency in English.
- 2+ years of content marketing experience in a similar role.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Demonstrates excellent collaboration skills, ability to work with multiple teams.
- Ability to adapt and work in a fast-paced environment.
What can you look for?
This is an opportunity to be part of a fast-paced team where you will need to juggle between multiple different projects every week, yet maintain a high bar for quality. Empuls is lauded for its high usability and design-led approach to product building. It is consistently rated as a leader in its segment in India. In this team, you will need to be comfortable with questioning and rethinking solutions from the ground up while working with teammates from other disciplines. Experimentation is a key part of the process and development happens through multiple iterations of design, test, measure, and improve cycles. Be a part of a team where decisions are made based on the strength of the idea and every person has an equal voice in decision making.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, San Francisco, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Empuls works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.